Novare Capital Management offers comprehensive financial planning services including retirement planning, education funding, estate planning and charitable giving strategies. Our philosophy is to build a sound financial plan that meets your goals and objectives and provides for your lifestyle.
Steps to Creating a Comprehensive Cash Flow Plan
- Listen carefully to understand a client’s financial goals and motivations
- Analyze client’s current financial situation to identify strengths and weaknesses
- Discuss age, time horizon, risk tolerance, tax situation, liquidity needs, etc.
- Assess need for comprehensive financial plan/cash flow plan
- Determine client’s investment goals and objectives
- Collect and organize relevant data – income, expenses, tax returns, investment statements, estate documents, life insurance policies
- Analyze data using sophisticated models
- Complete net worth analysis
- Run Monte Carlo analysis to determine the probability of success
- Present Cash Flow Plan to client
- Review and update plan on annual basis